Cottage nestled in the trees and surrounded on two sides by a large deck that can accommodate up to six people. It is located on the Lake Huron side of the scenic Bruce Peninsula - 20 minutes North of Wiarton, 30 minutes North of Sauble Beach, 10 minutes West of Lion's Head, 45 minutes South of Tobermory, 3 hours North of Toronto and 3 1/4 hours North of Hamiltion and Burlington. It's a perfect location for day-tripping on the peninsula where hiking, boating, fishing, golfing, cycling, swimming, discovering lighthouses or just lounging at the beach are just some of the activities available. We are within 15 - 30 minutes of two sand beaches - Black Creek at Stokes Bay and Sauble Beach. Numerous farmers' markets operate in the area throughout the summer months. Bring the kids' bikes so that they can discover the area and meet other kids.
Combination kitchen / dining room
Large property with wooded area - lots of play area.
- Large fully equipped renovated combination kitchen / dining room with new fridge and stove as well as micro-wave, coffee maker, blender, food processor and espresso / cappuccino maker etc.
- Two bedrooms - one with queen bed, one with double
- Duvets and pillows on beds
- Fold out double futon sofa in living room
- Flat screen TV with satellite service and DVD player
- Four piece bath, hot water and electric fireplaces
- Gas barbeque and fire pot
- Dining table and chairs, muskoka chairs and umbrella
- Large wrap-around deck (12' X 27') with pergola for shade and fully fenced for child / pet safety
- Cottage has been completely redecorated inside and out
- Walk to Pike Bay Community Park on the bay, local store - 'By the Bay' where you can get a great meal, pick up snacks, ice cream and groceries, rent a movie, buy newspapers and souvenirs. By the Bay also offers boat launching
- Kid friendly - there are lots of children of all ages who come up for the summer months
- Amenities outside the cottage include:
- Amenities in Area:
- Fishing-Bass, Perch and Pike (Salmon Charters available in Lion's Head, Red Bay and Southampton)
- Bruce Trail - 15 Minute Drive
- Tobermory - Ferry - Scuba Diving - Horseback Riding
- Central Location for Exploring the Bruce Peninsula's Scenic Back Roads
- Grieg's Caves - 20 Minute Drive
- Cape Croker Park - 20 Minute Drive
- Cyprus Lake, (In National Park) ,Hiking Trails on the Niagara Escarpment - 35 Minute Drive
- Golf at Wiarton, Tobermory and Sauble Beach
- Area is Photographer's and Naturalist's Paradise
- Helicopter Rides Available at Wiarton Airport
- Visit www.pikebay.ca for more great things to do on the Bruce!
- Rates and Availability
Weekly (Saturday to Saturday) - $650.00 July and August
Monthly (4 weeks) - $2400.00
Semi-Monthly (2 weeks) - $1250.00
We require a $200.00 per week deposit on booking
- Contact by : Email here.